Evergreen Life Services is in search for an Regional Quality Enhancement Coordinator.
The Regional Quality Enhancement Coordinator reports to the Quality Enhancement Director and is responsible for assisting in the continued monitoring of systems, performance measurement, and taking action on the results to insure that performance meets or exceeds standards for divisions and programs in a multi-state region.
Essential Job Functions
- Conduct Personal Outcomes interviews with people served and/or people who know them best.
- Complete audits of records, financial files, billing documents and other items related to service provision.
- Conduct onsite inspections of program locations and homes.
- Provide oral and written reports and recommendations to ED’s and other key staff concerning results of outcomes interviews and audits.
- Keep up to date with all state and federal regulations for a large variety of programs in a multi-state area.
- Assist with upkeep and implementing systems, information and records pertinent to accreditation and state licensure if applicable.
- Participate in monitoring quality of individual care against established standards.
- Insure the timely submission of QE audits to programs, QE Director and EVP of Operations, the resulting timely submission of corrective action plans and assist in development of monthly reports
- Participate in assessment of learning needs of staff relating to quality activities.
- Conduct investigations of incidents affecting the delivery of services.
- Assist with or conduct Root Cause Analysis for events as requested
- Provide consultation, assistance, and training in Quality Enhancement to divisions as requested
- Assist with maintaining and monitoring databases related to incident management, home visits, investigations, medication errors, and any other pertinent information necessary to assure systems are being monitored and addressed on an ongoing basis.
- Assist in the development, monitoring, and implementation of Quality Enhancement Plans and Corrective Action Plans as requested
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred; directly related experience may be substituted
- Three (3) to five (5) years of related experience in the field of developmental disabilities.
- Training and experience in all areas of program design and implementation, outcomes measurement, and quality assurance, improvement and enhancement.
- Previous experience in supervising and managing programs is desirable.
- Extensive knowledge of person centeredness and personal outcomes measurement is required.
- Constantly moves about to complete work
- Regularly works in fast pace environment with multiple task deadlines
- Regularly moves and positions objects weighing up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally exposed to viruses and infectious conditions
- Constantly alert and observant during working hours
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or a medical condition to perform the essential functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or a medical condition to perform the essential functions.
- Required to travel frequently to multiple states; must have valid driver’s license
- Must present an acceptable standard of appearance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to maintain good working relationships with people served, Evergreen staff, families, and contacts from other agencies or entities.
- May be required to attend seminar or job-related training courses.
- Must have understanding, patience, and tact in dealing with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Must be able to prioritize work tasks.
Skills and Abilities
Working knowledge of Windows 7, Office 2010 applications. Aptitude to learn other software programs as required for this position. Successful completion of a certification in benefits administration within 18 months of hire.
- Must have a good driving record which meets the minimum requirements for Evergreen and reliable transportation.
- Must pass drug screen and criminal background check.
- Must be able to work some evenings when required.
- Travel may include some weekend days.