Our mission is to serve, provide for and champion individuals with disabilities.
Evergreen Life Services (ELS) is a charitable, non-profit organization that provides a full range of professional services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD). Founded in the 1950s, today we are proud to serve nearly 1,300 individuals with disabilities in 8 states.
- Support individuals with disabilities physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- Help them find self-worth and abilities.
- Teach basic life and social skills, job and financial training and more.
- Quality care for medical and behavioral needs.
- Opportunities for meaningful employment.
- An independent and abundant life.
- A place they can call home.
- Love, acceptance, value and friendship.
- Advocate for the rights of individuals with disabilities.
- Help society understand disabilities and how they can help.
- Support individuals in making their dreams a reality.