Here at Evergreen Life Services our mission is to help individuals with disabilities build better lives and to that end, we are looking for team members who want to be part of an outstanding organization with opportunities to grow. Evergreen is in search of a Regional Vice President for the Eastern Region which include the Tennessee and Kentucky divisons. The Regional Vice President is the evaluator of the overall operations of the regions programs.
- Collaborate in the planning and formulation of organization policies and practices.
- Ensure that all programmatic functions and operations are in accordance with the highest ethical and moral principles. Remain current in all laws and regulations in region and ensure that all local, state, and federal laws and regulations are being met. Communicate and educate Executive Director on same.
- Supervise and hold Executive Directors of each division accountable for program compliance, budget compliance, and that the overall growth and objectives of division are being met.
- Provide operational guidance in analyzing and appraising the effectiveness of organizational operations and programs.
- Participate in the planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of strategic business and performance goals short and long-term objectives, plans, and budgets.
- Assure compliance with the business, fiscal and human resource policies of the corporation. Working closely with the Vice Presidents of Administration and Finance on matters that may affect their respective areas of responsibility and seek counsel as needed.
- Maintain a cordial and cooperative relationship with other Executive Staff. This may include the sharing of human, material, and intellectual resources when appropriate and approved by the President.
- Maintain current knowledge of developments in the profession by attending training sessions, seminars, and conferences and interact with other providers, government agencies, and professional associates in the field.
- Create and submit an annual capital needs list for grants and in-kind purposes for region. Monitor the capital expenditures of the region.
- Serve as corporate lead to develop, direct, and implement plans and research projects to improve and expand the organization’s revenue generating activities and secure meaningful employment for individuals served.
- Serve as corporate lead to evaluate the results of market research projects and financial feasibility studies and projects, and review organization and department activity and operating reports across the organization.
- Serve as corporate lead to foster positive business community relationships in order to garner contracts and opportunities for individual(s) served across the organization.
- Promote and assure leadership development of division Executive Directors and assist in the same for their managers.
- Serve as lead regional executive in assuring effective special events, grant research and writing occur; and that Executive Directors and community leader relationships are formed.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Prefer a degree in a related Human Service field or Business field.
- Master’s degree preferred. Minimum of five (5) years of executive level leadership of a not for profit organization.
- Experience in the field of intellectual disabilities preferred.
- Combination of education and experience will be considered.