Evergreen Life Services, Arkansas Division is in search of a Licensed Practical Nurse.
The LPN is responsible for maintaining a healthy, safe and therapeutic environment for individuals served and following through on their individual plans of care.
Basic nursing duties, such as tube feeding, blood pressure checks, oxygen, finger sticks, insulin, and vital signs will be provided by the LPN in the person’s supported home.
- Must be a graduate of an approved Licensed Practical Nursing Program
- Minimum of one (1) year clinically relevant experience.
- Experience working with elderly, or intellectually disabled individuals.
- Constantly moves about to coordinate work
- Regularly assist consumers physically by lifting and positioning them as appropriate
- Occasionally moves and positions objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Frequent exposed to viruses and infectious conditions
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or a medical condition to perform the essential functions.
- Must have understanding, patience and tact in dealing with individuals served, their families or advocates and other agencies involved in providing supports for individuals served
- Must have the ability to maintain good working relationships with Evergreen staff and with contacts from other agencies or entities
- Must be able to prioritize work tasks
- Must be able to work without close personal supervision