Evergreen’s Celebrity Waiter Dinner is a much-loved fundraiser in the greater North Louisiana area, and 2020 marks its 12th year as we come together virtually June 25, 2020. In a normal year, this event is hosted at a large venue where waiters compete against each other for tips. The waiters are community leaders and/or individuals who care about making a difference and supporting people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in their community. Each year has a theme, and each waiter decorates their table to match the theme. 2020’s theme is Around the World with Evergreen: A Passport to Better Lives. The irony of a traveling theme does not escape us.
Concerns for safety, as well as the ban on mass gatherings, have impacted all of our in-person fundraising events for 2020. But Evergreen still has a mission and we need your support more than ever before. Luckily, technology can bring us all together to support some of our most vulnerable community members.
▪ Virtual waiters and table hosts raising $500 or more in tips prior to or during the event will be entered for a chance to win a GoPro action camera!
▪ Pictures of your guests can be submitted and we will post them on our website.
▪ Participate in the best decorated or best-dressed theme for a chance to win a prize.
▪ Join us for a cocktail and mocktail demonstration and live entertainment before the event.
If you would like to purchase a ticket or sponsor the event,
click the button below:
If you are an event sponsor or have already purchased your ticket,
click the button below to pre-register for the event online auction:
- The event will be hosted via ZOOM. You will receive your ZOOM invitation before the event. If you have trouble with connectivity, contact James Frey at (318) 529-8005 or [email protected]
- If you have already purchased your sponsorship, you and your guests should register for the online auction at this link. You do not need to purchase tickets.
- Individuals who wish to join us for our first virtual event can purchase a ticket at this link. Don’t forget to register for the online auction.
- If you are unable to attend the event, you can still support our event by participating in the online auction. You can register here. Link
- Once you register to participate in the online auction, you will receive a text on your mobile phone. Your welcome message will contain a link to the auction site you will use before and during the event to bid. Don’t miss the exciting opportunities for once-in-a-lifetime deals that provide much-needed programs for people with disabilities!
- Sponsors can contact Cathey Crow at (318) 529-8264 to arrange for your catered meal to enjoy with your guests!
- Virtual waiters are working hard to raise money to support our mission. Each waiter raising $500 or more before and during the event will be entered in a drawing to win a GoPro Action Camera! Please support community and business leaders during the auction in their quest to build better lives for individuals entrusted to our care!
- If you are participating in the best-dressed contest or if you would like to show your support by recording a 30 second or less video on your mobile phone, text your pictures and video to Cathey Crow at (318) 529-8264.
Barksdale Federal Credit Union | Fire Tech Systems | Kean Miller LLP | Knights of Columbus | Mid South Fleet Leasing | Popular Print/ Lapressco | Bank of Montgomery | Citizens Bank & Trust | Red River Bank | Lewis R. Smith, CPA | APS Payroll
For more information on Celebrity Waiter Dinner sponsorships, contact Cathey Crow at:
Office: (318) 949-5505
Cell: (318) 529-8264
Email: [email protected]